A results driven, self-motivated and resourceful business woman, possessing excellent communication and organizational capabilities. Management professional experienced in leading and growing all sectors of a business to make it a dynamic and progressive organisation.
Successful at building a strong professional network in differnet countries and able to establish sustainable and profitable relationships with customers, suppliers and stakeholders across the world.
To escape this burning of time and money Petra Reinbacher-Gjukic defined some business rules and pathways. She is convinced of the value she adds to your business in a way that she even is giving a sustainability guarantee.
Country director Austria/Switzerland of a global player in pharmaceutical industry
Management-Consultant with focus on Marketing and Sales
Founder and scientific lead of Medicon Academy, education for specialists in health industry
Member of the Management Board at one of the top 5 pharmaceutical companies world wide
Graduate Trainer of Communication with long-term experience in pharmaceutical and healthcare industry as well as Head of department for people development.
Business Development Manager at the largest stamp manufacturer in the world.
Country / Operations Management in differnet countries
Planning: P&L Management, Revenue & Profit Growth, Strategic Business Planning, Setting and reaching organization’s goals and objectives
Team Building & Leadership: Providing training and guidance to the cross functional country team; Hiring, terminating, and training staff, developing people with a desire to excel and win.
Customer Focus: Key Customer Relationship, Representing the organization to clients, business partners and stakeholders
Thesis on Acquisitions & Mergers
Summer academy – Platform for education on a voluntary basis with company support.
Dynamic Sales Force – Development and realization of a new concept of sales representatives
Enhancing the operating efficiency by Tiered Accountability and New Ways of Working.
Planning and designing company strategy.
Building and increasing of Business Acumen at employees
- Coaching Masterclass for Senior Leaders, The Coaching Space Ltd. London
- Certified DISG-Trainer – Institute for Innovative Learning Systems, Vienna
- Final examination to graduate Trainer of Communication
- Course of academic lectures “Kommunikation und Trainingsdesign” with additional specialisation on health and social – PGA Linz (Verein für prophylaktische Gesundheitsarbeit) in cooperation with Karl-Franzens-University, Graz
- Examination to medical representative
- Education as Travel Agent
- Magister philosophiae Studies of Classical Archeology in combination with History and History of Arts at the Karl-Franzens-University, Graz.